Friday, September 12, 2008

I'm glad somebody finally told him

jsnbg.pngMicrosoft's new ad campaign with Jerry Seinfeld is out now, and uh... I guess I'm not really sure what the point is -- I don't feel any more desire to go out and buy one of Microsoft's self-torture devices. I did think it was pretty funny though, almost like an old Seinfeld episode.

Best quote:
[Bill,] you're livin' in some kinda moon house hovering over Seattle like the mothership, and I got so many cars I get stuck in my own traffic.
Ha ha, somebody had to tell him -- glad it was Jerry.

I do find it somehow wrong that Bill Gates is the richest man on earth -- I guess I just thought that title should belong to someone with more... charisma, maybe?

No comments:

Does anyone read this thing?

views since Feb. 9, 2008